The Best Wood & Faux Blind Repair in Phoenix
One of the most popular blind choices in Phoenix is real and faux wood blinds. The rich character of wood really is a beautiful enhancement to any interior design. Horizontal blinds are also an effective way to control light with the use of a tilting mechanism and a wand and lift cord. After extensive use or being exposed to external factors, such as pets and children, these components can falter. When your blinds suffer from broken or non-operational components, your instinct may be to replace them. While faux wood blinds remain rather affordable, many real wood blinds are of high enough value to warrant saving money and having them repaired. Whenever your wood or faux blinds need fixing, Koalafied Blind & Shutter Repair are the experts for the job.
At Koalafied Blind & Shutter Repair we have years of experience in the window treatment industry and our team of repair specialists are professionally trained. We have the specialized tools and skill necessary to get your blinds back in working order and restore their beauty and functionality. Our technicians work quickly, but they get the job done right the first time. We provide a showroom facility where you can bring your blinds for prompt repair or you can schedule an in-home repair visit. At Koalafied Blind & Shutter Repair we are dedicated to keeping your home beautiful with functional wood and faux blinds, which is why we are the top choice for Phoenix Wood Blinds & Faux Blind Repair Specialists.
Common Wood & Faux Wood Blind Problems That Koalafied Blind & Shutter Repair Can Solve
- Tilting Problems. Your tilt mechanism may be malfunctioning, or perhaps you simply have a broken wand. These components are easily replaced.
- Lifting/Lowering Problems. The lift cord could be broken or frayed, or the problem could exist inside your headrail. These too are replaceable components.
- Fallen Valance. If your valance is falling off the headrail, you may simply need to replace the valance clips.
- Slanted Mounting. Whether the headrail is slanted or perhaps you cannot mount your blinds at all, your problem could simply be with the mounting brackets.
- Missing or Broken Slats. This is one of the biggest issues for aesthetic reasons. Missing and broken slats completely ruins the decorative properties of your wood and faux blinds. At Koalafied Blind & Shutter Repair we have a wide selection of rich wood grain slats as well as colored faux slats.
Whenever your wood or faux wood blinds experience problems, get the most out of them by having them fixed by professional blind repair specialists. Call Koalafied Blind & Shutter Repair for details.
Our Phoenix Wood & Faux Wood Blind Repair Experts Provide the Following Services
- Tilt Mechanisms & Wands
- Lift Cords & Headrails
- Valance Clips
- Mounting Brackets
- Replacement Slats
- Showroom or In-Home Repair
- Are Window Blinds Right for Your Phoenix Home?
Among the parts of your Phoenix home that you may frequently alter are your window blinds. Versatile window dressings such as window blinds can accentuate your décor or even re-imagine the design. These are not only good for aesthetics but also functional in that they allow for light control into your home. No matter what...Read More
- How Plantation Shutters Can Enhance Your Phoenix Home
Planning to do some redecorating in your Phoenix home? Or are you looking for some great home interiors for that dream house? One of the most effective design elements that can really enhance your interior décor are window treatments. There are many different styles to choose from when deciding on window coverings. There are your...Read More